The purpose of the Providence Academy Athletic program is to enhance Providence’s overall mission. We are the Providence Patriots! Providence Academy seeks to develop young men and women who excel in all areas of development – intellectual, moral, spiritual and physical.
Providence Academy takes pride in providing opportunities to all student athletes through Wisconsin Interscholastic Athletic Association (WIAA) sponsored activities as well as school club offerings. Athletics include team and individual sports for boys and girls in grades 5-12, specifically:
- Middle School and High School Cross Country
- Middle School and High School Girl’s Volleyball (Co-op with Coulee Christian)
- High School Boys Soccer (Co-op with Coulee Christian)
- Middle School and High School Boy’s and Girl’s Basketball (Co-op with Coulee Christian)
- Middle School and High School Track and Field
- High School Girl’s Soccer (Co-op with Coulee Christian)
- High School Baseball (Co-op with Coulee Christian)
POSSIBLE CLUB OFFERINGS (Based on Interest)
- Summer Running
The goals of the Athletic Program at Providence Academy are as follows:
- To develop and maintain an environment that promotes Christ-like character and sportsmanship
- To learn life skills of leadership, commitment, integrity, loyalty, time management, self-knowledge and self-discipline and to develop camaraderie, school spirit and school pride through participation and commitment to a team.
In seeking to develop the whole person, student athletes at Providence must maintain a 2.0 GPA, must commit to and attend all required practices and games, and must make a commitment to work together as a team, giving 100% as a representative of themselves, their team, and Providence Academy. All student athletes will sign and abide by the Providence Academy Athletic Code of Conduct.
2017 Middle School Cross Country Team
2017 Middle School Track Team
2016 JV Girls Volleyball Award Recipients